Thursday, August 18, 2011

August' Hello

Taadaaaa! I am back! Soooo anyway just a quick update about myself. I've quit my job cos ..well only few of my friends know why i actually quit. I just stay at home and play games all day (Secret garden time and Sim social on fb) . Boyfriend call me last night and ask me, "So what you gonna do all day since u got no job? You become fulltime housewife laa this? hahaha".."bha apa lagi, i eat,sleep,eat and sleep again~ huu".
Guess what he said?.."Ahh?! Then u gain weight la this, u become fat.aiyerr.." , (punya sandi okay?) all he cares is my fats. This is the first time i got a guy who really cares about my looks. =.=  
i'm like..
duhh idgad ~

ohh anyway, i wanna get a tattoo. (i am sooo excited!) Take a look at the design. It's my japanese name that i got it on the web.


I'm gonna do it at my upper back (below my neck). What do ya think?? :) 


Anyway, i would love to write more but i'm hungry right now so i gotta go. I'll be back~ 






No comments:

Post a Comment