Thursday, February 4, 2010

FNF, i really do love them


Now we're in the year 2010. For those who doesn't know,I graduated from highschool last year. Since then i've been missing my classmate a lot. Miss to be in trouble in school and make noise in class. I even miss to cheat on test too. (sigh) Of course there are few teachers that i dislike but i still love them. I would be nothing without them.Hope can meet all my 'clans',i mean my friends

during highschool again. Anyway,recently i have lost my great uncle named Johnly. Uncle was nice to everybody and i could not believe that he died at such a young age (47 years old). I came to know that he past away early at around 4a.m because of suffering diabetes. May uncle John rest in peace at god side. I and the rest of the family miss u.

No comments:

Post a Comment