Monday, February 22, 2010

ONE HEART


One heart. Yes. It means so much. Either in a relationship or decision that you're taking which might could change your life forever. Well probably not forever but at least it does influence your life a bit. No matter what we do or desicions that we make, try to stick to it. Here comes the word ONE HEART. Sounds fake to me cause i don't really stick to what i've been doing. But i'm really trying to change that bad attitude of mine. haha..i often change my mind when doing something that i got into in the first place but that is just how i act. And here i am talking craps bout this one heart thingy.
'One heart' in a relationship matter,through my perspective, it is a definately sure thing. Loyal.trust,love,care and whatever we need in a relationship are included in the definition of one heart. I myself are trying the best of me to stay true to my erm..guy(my bebeh!) and i don't wanna walk away from him as i got the 'one heart' element in my mind and heart. Before this i play around with my guys and thinks that this kind of relationship are cooler rather than to get into a mature relationship. But as i'm gettin older, i learned a lot. No matter what i do,i still get hurt at the end of the day. I realised this is getting annoying and i don't wanna make my life a complicated one. That is when i found my bebeh and life goes on..
I'm keeping this one heart to myself and trying to spread the words to the others who i love and care so much. You won't regret it. Be a 'one heart' person.

No comments:

Post a Comment