Friday, January 28, 2011

Morning world

Morning people :)
I woke up so early today but i guess i don't remember what time was it. I immediately grab the lappy and online. Well i guess during early morning, it's kinda silent in facebook. I mean, where does everybody goes? Obviously they haven't wake up yet. So i check my friendster. I was stunned. WHY DOES FRIENDSTER HAS TO BE THIS UGLY? You know what annoys me when i'm trying to concentrate on the lappy screen? My cat, Maia. She was like keep stepping on the board and block my view. She loves lappy and handphone. I just don't know why. ooh Valentine's Day is coming soon (14hb February). What should i do? I guess i'm gonna be alone this valentine. sigh. But anyway, as long as i have my friends around i'll be alright. 
Heartbroken.
I've been crying for the past few days. No matter day and night. It's not about love alone. Its about big-headed attitude , selfishness ooh gawd i don't know what's happening. It's like something is trying to take away 'something' from me. The only thing that i have which is pure, honest and irreplaceable. I don't know how to deal with it until i have to ignore everything that is happening even it hurts me sooo bad. 
Well, i wish the best for me this year 2011. I hope i find happiness all the way through instead of sadness.

19 FEBRUARY 2006.
IN LOVING MEMORY,
DADDY.
i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment