Friday, January 7, 2011

Things I'd like to tell :)

1) I decided not to post anything personal in Facebook anymore.
* Sometimes it cause me trouble and sometimes people will misunderstood it. So yeah, I think i'm gonna stop it. Personal matter is PERSONAL anyway.
2) I wana be a good girl this year. Serious. But i hope people would just forgive me if i were rude or bad or something because people does mistakes. I can't be a perfect 'good girl' all the way.
3) My new addiction for this 2011: POPCORN. I'm surprised. I used to hate popcorn and now i'm
addicted to it.
4) I chat with Steven EVERYDAY. :) I meet Steven almost everyday. *WOW*
5) People like my hair. People love my hair. But I don't. Okay,sometimes. I want to get myself a new hair so total goodbye wavy hair!
6) I'm actually fat. 50+ kg. Isn't that FAT?
7) I want Ipad. It was like 3-4k or something. But i still want it. I think gadgets are cool.
8) I hate to shop for formal clothes. I wish i could just walk in with shorts and baggy clothes..slippers into the office. Since i'm gonna shop for formal clothes,my budget to spend on casual wear or stuff like that are limited.

Well, i wanna make it to 10 even hundreds! but this is all i got for the moment.

Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment